For all things Security, go to the Security News Page.
- 8 Security Tips for a Hassle-Free Summer VacationIt's easy to let your guard down when you're away. Hackers know that, too. ... Read more ...Source: DarkReadingPublished on 2018-06-23By Steve Zurier Freelance Writer
- New Drupal Exploit Mines Monero for AttackersA new exploit of a known vulnerability gives an attacker control of the Drupal-hosting server. ... Read more ...Source: DarkReadingPublished on 2018-06-22By Dark Reading Staff
- Cracking Cortana: The Dangers of Flawed Voice AssistantsResearchers at Black Hat USA will show how vulnerabilities in Microsoft's Cortana highlight the need to balance security with convenience. ... Read more ...Source: DarkReadingPublished on 2018-06-22By Kelly Sheridan Staff Editor, Dark Reading
- ‘Pay Up or Get WannaCry-Hit’ Extortion Email Spreading... Read more ...Source: DarkReadingPublished on 2018-06-22By Dark Reading Staff
- Okta CEO explains why his company has a leg up on big-name tech giants like Microsoft... player like Microsoft might have trouble going after cybersecurity company Okta's business, CEO Todd McKinnon told CNBC on Thursday. Okta ... Read more ...Source: CNBCPublished on 2018-06-21
For all News, go to the Technology News Page.
- Egypt approves law to govern popular ride-hailing appsCAIRO (AP) -- Egypt's parliament has approved a law to govern popular ride-hailing apps Uber and Careem after the companies appealed a court ruling that revoked their licenses. ... Read more ...
- Report: Millions of tweets spread anti-Semitic messagesMillions of anti-Semitic messages on Twitter have spread negative stereotypes and conspiracy theories about Jews across the social media platform, according to a report Monday by the Anti-Defamation League. ... Read more ...
- Cloud computing, artificial intelligence on Microsoft agendaSEATTLE (AP) -- Microsoft's annual Build conference for software developers kicks off on Monday, giving the company an opportunity to offer updates on its computing platforms and services. ... Read more ...