And so it begins.
The first video that we have released is an interview with Albert Szmigielski of the Blockchain Intelligence Group. Albert is the Chief Blockchain Engineer and was involved in a good conversation about Blockchain last week. If you want to see the conversation in it’s entirety, go to “A Conversation with … Albert Szmigielski, Blockchain Intelligence Group“.
Some of the questions that were asked and answered were:
- What is a Blockchain?
- I understand from my reading that blockchain, how blockchain works, has 3 basic areas. Some sort of peer to peer network, the actual encryption associated with the blockchain, and a standardized protocol. Is that correct?
- You are talking about Bitcoin, you mentioned a bit earlier Etherium. What’s the difference between the two?
- How does a hash relate to the Block itself?
- Is there an importance associated with how blocks come in?
- What is a “Miner”?
- What are some of the other functions that you are seeing making use of blockchain technology?
- … and other questions important to Blockchain.
The conversation lasts roughly 29 minutes and is filled with information about Blockchain. So if you want to get more information, feel free to access the video itself.
This is the first in a series of interviews that we will be releasing. Other conversations being recorded this week are with:
- Coover Chinoy, former Global Information Security Officer, GM and Ford, on Security Leadership
- Steve Zalewski, Chief Security Architect, Levis Strauss, on Security Architecture
- Akshay Aggarwal, Founder and CEO of Peach Tech and Deja Vu Security, on Application Security and Fuzzing.
- Deidre Diamond, CEO of CyberSN, on the Security Job Marketplace
- Corey Bodkin, VP of Operations, Tennable Security, on vulnerability management.
We have 14 individuals lined up right now for interviews and you can see who those people are on the video section of EA Media at https://eavideos.media .